Your privacy is important!
By using any of our services you are agreeing to these terms.
Haciendaverde.eu is a website and brand of a company acting under the business name Hacienda Verde GmbH with its headquarters in Germany.
Our system for complying with Australian privacy requirements includes:
• our commitment to compliance with privacy requirements;
• our policy and approach to privacy, as explained in this information;
• our resources allocated to privacy, including our technology systems and services; and
• our people and service providers and the training and education we undertake.
Collecting your personal information
Depending on your involvement with haciendaverde.eu, we may collect personal information about you such as your name, your contact details and other information about you such as your age and health.
We collect this information when you contact us (in person or digital), or when we ask you for it and you or others on your behalf authorized by you, provide it to us.
Where you prefer that we do not collect your personal information, we may not be able to assist you or provide services or undertake activities that we would normally provide or undertake.
Where reasonably possible, we seek to work with information and records from which personal information has been removed.
When we use and disclose personal information, in addition to complying with privacy laws and requirements, we comply with applicable laws including those relating to our products.
We also collect information that may or may not include your personal information through technology and tools that tell us when a computer or device has visited or accessed our content. Those tools include services from search engines and other companies that help us to tailor our content, products and services to better suit consumers and customers. Search engines provide facilities to allow you to indicate your preferences in relation to the use of those tools in connection with computers and other devices controlled or used by you.
Using your personal information
Generally, we use your personal information for our activities and business and in our efforts to expand and improve our business. Examples include:
- providing information about our products and services, including dealing with any enquiry or complaint;
- providing information to professional practitioners about our products and services, including about how our products might be of benefit to members of the public to whom they provide advice;
- operating programs and forums in different media in which you are able to share information, including your personal information, with us and publicly (on the terms applicable);
- providing you with marketing communications, newsletters and alerts, surveys and invitations and offers for products that may be of interest to you (and if we do so, we will provide you with a way to opt out);
- to administer and manage promotions and competitions;
- to determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or programs;
- for a business or professional relationship, we may have with you;
- if you apply for employment with us, to consider your application;
- to evaluate our products and services, and conduct consumer research;
- to amend records to remove personal information; and
- other everyday business purposes that involve use of personal information.
Storing and disclosing your personal information
We use various systems and services to safeguard the personal information we store and use, as part of our business systems and processes.
Like many companies, these systems and services may be international in operation and include other parts of Hacienda Verde and our related companies or entities overseas. They may also be provided by other people and organizations assisting us with services, located in or outside Australia.
When we pass on or share your personal information in this way, we take steps to ensure it is treated in the same way that we would treat it. We do our best to keep records of personal information up to date and accurate and not to keep personal information that is no longer needed.
We sometimes have to pass on your personal information to third parties for legal or safety reasons or other special circumstances.
Contact with Hacienda Verde about your personal information
You may wish to contact us to access your personal information, to seek to correct it or to make a complaint about privacy. You can contact us by completing the form located at:
For further details, please contact our customer care center:
PO BOX 2116
Seaford, Victoria, 3198
Phone: 1800 500 499 (Australia only)
We will respond to your request as soon as we reasonably can, even if we are unable to provide you with access (such as when we no longer hold the information).
We do not impose any charge for a request for access, but we may charge you a reasonable fee for our costs associated with providing you with access and retrieval costs.
For complaints about privacy, we will establish in consultation with you a reasonable process, including time frames, for seeking to resolve your complaint.
Updated: August 2020